About Dr Rakesh Neve
Dr Rakesh Neve is a Pune based renowned ‘Surgical Oncologist'(Cancer Surgeon; Cancer Specialist). He has done his super specialization in Surgical Oncology from the very prestigious ‘Tata Memorial Hospital’ in Mumbai. At ‘Tata’ he is trained in all types of Cancer Surgeries for over a period of six years. He has also done fellowships in On co surgery from the famous Kyushu University Japan , Anam University Seoul Kitea, CICE France.
Earlier he has done is MS ( Post graduation in General Surgery) after MBBS from B J Medical College, Pune with a ‘ Gold Medal’. At present he is a consultant surgical oncologist ( Cancer Surgeon ) in Pune’s famous hospitals like Ruby Hall Clinic, Sahyadri Deccan , Noble Hospital , Aditya Birla Hospital, Shashwat Hospital etc.
He is the director of ‘Sterling Multi specialty Hospital’ Nigdi. His area of expertise are Breast Cancer Surgeries,. Head Neck Cancer Surgeries, Colo rectal Cancer Surgeries , Hepatocyte Billiary Cancer Surgeries, Thoracic Cancer Surgery, Gynecological Malignancies etc..
Dr Rakesh Neve
– MBBS, MS BJ Medical College, Pune
– Senior Residency Oncosurgery Tata Memorial Hospital 2001- 2006
– Fellowship Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery, Anam University, Seoul, Korea
– Fellowship Laparoscopic Gastric suregry, Kyushu University, Japan
– Diploma in Gynec Laparoscopy: CICE France 2012
– Director at Sterling Multispeciality Hospital
– Ruby Hall Clinic, Sahyadri Deccan, Noble Hospital, Aditya Birla Hospital, Shashwat Hospital